Psychology of Coaching
What is Coaching Psychology?
The psychology of Coaching is the systematic application of Behavioural Sciences, which focus on improving life experience, work performance and wellbeing for individuals, groups and organizations, without going into the clinical side of mental health problems or abnormal levels of anxiety.
This is a new approach in the systematic application of behaviour-based behavioural science that distinguishes Coaching Psychology from other theoretical coaching approaches that already exist in the market.
Where to start?
Which is for you?
People who want to grow professionally and:
- Need to identify their abilities and capacities
- Are looking for new challenges
- Want to make a change whitin their organization
- Need to design a new professional roadmap
- Have to make a decision about their professional future
- Want a space for reflection
- Feel burned out or frustrated by their situation
Companies, organizations, NGOs, who:
- Are interested in enhancing the skills and abilities of their executives whilst preparing them to achieve more complex tasks.
- Need to relocate their executives within the organization
- Identify demotivation or loss of interest in one of their professionals.
- Want to help professionals after they have experienced stress situations (burn-out)
GROUP / COACHING WORKSHOPS
Entrepreneurs, executives responsible for organizations or teams that want to improve their abilities and skills, and want to share their experiences and learn in a group.
Those on the basis of specific challenges, are prepared to carry out a group project, where, in addition to a talk or lecture, they can debate and contribute different experiences.
Teams from the same company or groups that unite people from different organizations:
- Learn to solve problems within a team environment
- Accelerate the transfer to others of the professionaltraining received
- Create tight cohesion between members
- Create a network of experiences
- Identify cyclical trends that can generate a personal and collective burn-out syndrome
- Cultivate authenticity and commitment, fundamental in generating good leadership
Professionals or executives who are leading an organization or team and:
- Want to improve their leadership skills.
- Need to prepare for new goals and challenges.
- Experience difficult time affecting them both personally and emotionally
- Must manage a complex environment for personal, strategic, communication or decision-making issues.
- Think they are not up to the situation or live with anxiety
- Feel burned by their current situation (burn-out)
Do you need more information?
Personalized assistance adjusted to your needs
- Registered with number 3749 of the Official College of Psychology of Catalonia (COPC)
- Prov member of lARPP International Association for Psychotherapy and Relational Psychoanalysis
- Diploma Center for Creative Leadership. Brussels.
- Pennsylvania University Diploma in Positive Psychology. Prof. Martin Seligman.
I have worked for many years in the field of health innovation and have learned a lot about the new technologies, but what fundamentally interests me is people.
I want to create a space of trust and honesty in which to contribute value and collaborate with people who are eager to grow, organizations that want to improve their cohesion and leaders who have to face complex challenges. My goal is to work together to improve people’s abilities and achieve a better quality of life.
I am a Technical Engineer and Graduate in Psychology. I have been lucky and the privilege of living many personal and professional experiences throughout my life, I consider myself very fortunate. I worked for a some years as a clinical psychologist in a general hospital, after which I was elected mayor of Manresa in its first democratic elections. Eight years later, after passing qualifying as a senior European official, I worked in the European Commission and the European Parliament for sixteen years. In 2004 I was appointed Secretary General of the Department of Health, after which I was commissioned to activate BIOCAT and the Ticsalut Foundation that I continued to lead for six years. I spent four years as director of the mHealth Competence Center at Mobile World Capital and I am currently Director of the Hub Connector of the European Connected Health Alliance.
After all this exciting route, with successes and mistakes I’ve learned a lot, I want to go back to my origins as a psychologist and, having done a series of courses, I studied a stack of books and learn from my colleagues, I started a new stage. I want to create a space of trust and honesty in which you can contribute value, in order to collaborate with people who are eager to grow, organizations that want to improve their cohesion and leaders who have to face complex challenges. My goal is to work together to improve skills and abilities to achieve a better quality of life.